Planned maintenance. Avoid Surprise expenses.
Fast Response. Expert Repairs. Affordable Pricing. Quality Workmanship.
Roofing leaks are difficult to detect. To make diagnosis more difficult, water tends to travel inside roofing materials before it is visible as a leaky roof. Culver Roofing Company’s experts are knowledgeable to find leaking roof sources and repair your roof quickly, correctly, and efficiently.
Culver Roofing Company’s dedicated service professional technicians respond immediately. Correcting a leak or faulty roof quickly will reduce the overall repair costs and increase the life of your roof.
Experienced, certified and professional Roof Inspectors
Culver Roofing Company technicians are trained in a variety of different roof systems, and are certified in various roof systems so that the roofs manufacturer remains valid. Professional and courteous members of Culver Roofing Company pride themselves in providing quality customer service and a
comfortable environment at your home or business.
Emergency Leak Repair:
- 24hr/7 Days a Week Emergency Leak Response Team
- Quality Workmanship to Ensure Your Leak is Fixed Right the First Time
- Estimates Provided On Site
- Detailed Written Assessments Details Photographs of the Leak Source
Roof Inspections and Leak Diagnosis:
- Budget Estimations
- Roof Consultations
- Pictures are Provided of the Inspection Process
Roof Insurance Claims:
- In-House professional adjusters which reduce out-of-pocket expenses
- Property Owner Consultation to make claim filing easy and quick
- Serve as a Liaison between Home Owner and Insurance Company
- Manage and Complete all Roof Related Repairs
- Work with Homeowner to obtain Complete Insurance Payment
Scheduled Preventative Roof Maintenance:
- Inspection the Roof to Avoid Potential Issues
- Minor Repairing of Roof Structure
- Provide Estimates for any Major Repairs or Roof Replacement
- Clean Roof, Gutter, and Drainage Areas to Prevent Potential Issues
- Extended Roof Warranties Are Available
- Detailed Written Assessments of Proposed repairs or replacements with Photographs
- Document Roof Defects, Water Entry Points and Roof Damage