TPO Roofing Repair Experts in Houston Texas
Learn the signs that your roof needs repair or replaced
Here are signs that your commercial roof is in need of repair or replacement:
- Leakage in Attic After Wind-Driven Rain
Possible cause: Leaky or inadequate shingle underlayment or deteriorated flashing
- Leakage in Attic/Ceiling Space After Ice Build-Up
Possible cause: Inadequate shingle underlayment allows water from ice dams to leak into attic
- Blistering and/or Peeling of Interior and/or Exterior paint
Possible cause: Excessive temperature or high humidity due to poor attic ventilation
- Stains on Interior Ceilings and Walls or Mold and Mildew Growth
Possible cause: Inadequate or faulty shingle underlayment allowing leakage or inadequate ventilation
- Exterior Decay, Sheathing, and/or Siding
Possible cause: Poor attic ventilation
- Dark, “Dirty-Looking” Areas On Your Roof
Possible cause: Loss of granules due to age of shingles, asphalt or roof system
- Excessive Energy Costs or Sudden Increase in Heating/Cooling Expenses
Possible cause: Insufficient attic ventilation causes heating/cooling system to run excessively
What is Storm-Damage?
A storm can take on various forms: it can be a tornado, hurricane, hailstorm, heavy rain, or a snowstorm with strong winds. Here are some details on what that means for your roof.
- Hailstorms rarely last more than 15 minutes, but the damage can be devastating. Hail pounding on your roof could cause dents, missing asphalt, bruising, or cracking in your roof membrane.
- Strong winds that typically accompany storms can cause shingles to crack, bend, or fly off, leaving your roof and the interior of your home vulnerable to leaks or further damage.
Storm-Damaged Roof? We’re Your Trusted Solution!
When your home’s been hit by a storm, your roof is failing due to age or improper maintenance, don’t trust your roof repair to just anyone. Culver Roofing Company, delivers strong products TPO products, affordable installation by a team of factory-certified installers to help business owners and homeowners who have been caught in Mother Nature’s path.